Kirk Creek Campground - Big Sur

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Dream Inn goes to Crater Lake and Umpqua Hot Springs


But first Introducing our newest addition:  Shiloh

This was back when she was just a pup in 2014 visiting the beach north of Santa Cruz CA


In the early summer of 2015  We hooked up the Dream Inn and headed north to Crater Lake Oregon




Here we are parked in the snowpark lot overnight
We're awful at planning ahead so of course we didn't have any reservations for campsites.  Crater Lake National Park was completely full when we got there.  But we found a great place to park and camp just outside of the Park boundaries (for free) at the Snow Park parking lot and had it all to ourselves.  In the morning we found a sweet little dirt road that would be perfect for next time with a little make shift campsite (fire ring and all) along a sweet little creek (next time we know where to go). 


Crater Lake National Park Oregon

A little smokey but still beautiful




We found the park to be beautiful, but way too crowded for our taste and not very dog friendly.  No hiking with dogs allowed on any trails other than the paved trails for handicap use.  There was also a fire nearby and it was pretty smoky so we moved on after spending one afternoon in the park. 

On to Umpqua Hot Springs


Tokatee water falls just down the road from Umpqua Hot Springs

Hiking in to Umpqua Hot Springs


Our first glance! Look at this place! Its amazing! Umpqua Hot Springs


Soaking it all up! 




We camped at a sweet little spot nearby called Canton Creek Campground    Cheers 





1 comment:

  1. I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informations.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete